The following features have been added the ClickCartPro to ensure it servers the needs of the UK market place. We are UK based so understand what extra features are required. If you have any suggestions for features only related to the UK please contact us.
UK Cookie Law
The new EU basically requires UK websites from the 26th May 2012 to ask the website user for their consent to store cookies on their computer. You can configure if you are allowed to store cookies without consent, for our non EU customer and change the text used to ask for consent. For more information on this please follow this link the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website:
UK Address from Postcode
This allows your customer to easily enter their address details from their UK postcode. This helps create a much more professional appearance to your website and removes a large part of the form filling that could put of potential customers. It also reduces the potential for small mistakes in the address that could cause address credit card verification errors and deliveries going astray. This functionality uses the PostcodeAnywhere service which cost from 1.5p per address look-up.
UK VAT Calculation
We are UK based, so understand how the EU Tax system works.
- You can select if prices include, exclude or switch off the Vat system.
- You can select if you just display one price or both include and exclude Vat prices.
- You can configure the text to show the prices include/exclude Vat.
- It understands the Vat rebate system for Vat registered companies.
- The company Vat registration number can be validated online.
- Configure the Vat on the delivery.
- Configure any Vat rate.
- Products can use any Vat rate.
- Product options can inherit Vat rate from the product or define it own Vat rate.
Royal Mail & Parcel Force Delivery
The user define delivery functionality comes with the Royal Mail and Parcel Force tables and it allows you to add your own service based on the following:
- By destination country allow all, only related countries and all except related countries.
- By destination postcode allow all, only related postcodes and all except related postcodes
- Define if prices include or exclude Vat
- Allows for you to charge an extra amount per weight increment over a weight limit
- Allows for you to define a maximum weight for a service
- Allows you to calculate the volume metric weight
- Allows you to add delivery price bands based on any combination of volume, weight and price
Sage and QuickBooks Order Export
The order can be quickly and easily export to Sage line 50 and QuickBooks accounting packages. In QuickBooks you can decide if the orders are imported as sales receipts or invoices.
UK Companies Registration Information
Limited companies in the UK must include certain regulatory information on their websites and in their e-mails from 1 January 2007 or risk breaching the Companies Act 1985. Every company now has to list its registration number, place of registration and registered office address in legible characters on its website. The information must also appear in e-mails and online order forms. This data is already required on business letters but the duty has been extended to websites, order forms and electronic documents by an amendment to the law.
UK Payment Processing
Support for realtime processing with UK gateway services:
WorldPay (DirectPay); Sagepay(Form & Direct);Barclaycard ePDQ; PayPoint.net; HSBC; v12 able2buy; SecureHosting; Securetrading; NetBanx; NOCHEX; Cardstream; PayPal; PPPAY.COM, Skrill; Totalweb Solutions