Software Name, Version and Variant
ClickCartPro Version XCS Variants Professional and Standard
The following requirements must be met by the webserver on which you intend to run the ClickCartPro software. The ClickCartPro software will check these requirements to ensure the web server will provide the correct operating environment.
The software requirements listed below are met by nearly 98% of all Internet hosting accounts on a variety of operating systems including: Unix, Linux, Max OS X (BSD Unix) and Windows. The KHXC has been fully tested under RedHat Linux, FreeBSD, Sun Solaris, Cobalt RAQ, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, NT and XP. The KHXC has been fully tested with the following webserver software: Apache, Microsoft IIS, Zeus and SunONE (Netscape). The KHXC has been fully tested with the following database software: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Microsoft SQL Server.
- PHP Version: PHP 4.3.0 or newer.
- The PHP.INI value for 'safe_mode' must be 'Off'. The PHP.INI value for 'magic_quotes_runtime' must be 'Off'. The PHP.INI value for 'file_uploads' must be 'On'. The KHXC attempts to set PHP INI values at runtime. If the KHXC cannot set correct PHP.INI values for these items, it will instruct you how to configure your PHP.INI file so it contains the correct values.
- The PHP INI value for 'upload_tmp_dir' must be set to a directory that exists on the webserver and is writable by the webserver process, or the PHP INI value for 'upload_tmp_dir' must not be set and the operating system's default temp directory must be writable by the webserver process.
- The PHP cURL extension must be loaded. The ClickCartPro attempts to dynamically load the cURL extension if it is not loaded when the script executes. An error will be presented if the ClickCartPro is unable to dynamically load the cURL extension.
- A relational database management system (RDBMS) account. The following relational database systems are supported by the ClickCartPro: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The ability to send Internet email via SMTP or the sendmail executable.
ClickCartPro are written in 100% pure PHP using an object oriented programming style. All programming code is delivered in source format, therefore it is editable.
Installation is easy and can be completed within ten minutes by just about anyone. The installation process requires you to create two directories on your server and upload files to those directories. Once this is done, you access the web-based installer program which handles configuration, connection to the database and email system
Additional Bundled Software
The following software elements are bundled and not sold or licensed with this software package. Certain functions of each of the elements below are used: Available from www.huddletogether.com: Lightbox 2.0; Available from pear.php.net: PEAR and the following PEAR packages: Auth_SASL, Archive_Tar, Console_Getopt, File_Find, Mail, Mail_mime, Net_SMTP and Net_Socket.