Below are links to the interactive demos for the ClickCartPro store front and built-in admin.
There are two separate demos one showing the professional variant and the other showing the standard variant of the ClickCartPro XCS version. Each demo site you can see the store front and login to the built-in admin. On the demo website you can see all the functionality and browse the many admin features, you can not make any changes with the demo admin.
Click the screenshots to the right for larger lightbox rendered screenshots. ClickCartPro uses lightbox for extra large product image displays.
Online Store Front Demo (ClickCartPro)
The online web site is fully dynamic. This site was created using ClickCartPro software. Every area of the site is completely customizable for your unique site layout. Your site can be designed to meet your needs and layout design using our software.
Order Processing Demo Notes:
There are several different methods to process transactions with ClickCartPro. You can:
- Contact Customer - Process and call for payment information.
- Offline Processing - Collect payment info and have it sent to you. Offline credit card processing is shown in the demo.
- Realtime Processing (Payment Form) - Use an online processor's secure order form.
- Realtime Processing (Secure Server) - Collect payment info on your site and hand off to an online processor for verification.
- Check & Purchase Order - Present a printable invoice that can be faxed or mailed with payment. Check payment is shown in the demo.
- PayPal - Accept payments into your PayPal account. PayPal Website Payments Pro is shown in the demo. Please be aware this is LIVE - do not confirm any payments using this method.
The demo only shows a few of these options.
Built-in Admin Demo
The built-in admin offers full administration capabilities from your web browser over any Internet connection. Due to the security structure of the ClickCartPro software, user accounts for the management interface demo are randomly assigned from a pool of pre-created demo user accounts. Please pay special attention to the user account (email address) and password you are given when you access the built-in admin login page.